Vaude is a German brand with a clear focus on sustainability and the manufacture of environmentally friendly products. Clothing and equipment for outdoor, mountain and cycling activities.
- Women's Sesvenna Vest IVAs low as €71.90 Regular Price €100.00
- Drive Van TrunkSpecial Price €198.90 Regular Price €270.00
- Men's UBN LorusAs low as €87.90 Regular Price €120.00
- Sioux 800 S SynAs low as €74.90 Regular Price €100.00
- Men's Drop ShortsAs low as €46.90 Regular Price €65.00
- Badawi 4P (FP) barkSpecial Price €105.90 Regular Price €140.00
- Drive TrunkSpecial Price €163.90 Regular Price €220.00
- Drive Van (FP)Special Price €98.90 Regular Price €130.00
- TrailsaddleAs low as €73.90 Regular Price €100.00
- Aqua Back LightAs low as €103.90 Regular Price €140.00
- Bike Gaiter ShortAs low as €19.90 Regular Price €25.00
- Jura 32As low as €96.90 Regular Price €130.00
- Drive WingSpecial Price €308.90 Regular Price €430.00
- Campo Grande XT 4PAs low as €322.90 Regular Price €450.00
- Brenta 36+6As low as €124.90 Regular Price €170.00
- Lower hook QMR 2.0Special Price €4.90 Regular Price €6.00
- Bungee cord with hookSpecial Price €4.90 Regular Price €6.00
- Shoulder belt RoadSpecial Price €3.90 Regular Price €5.00
- QMR 2.0 Hook AdaptersSpecial Price €2.90 Regular Price €4.00
- QMR 2.0 hook systemSpecial Price €12.90 Regular Price €15.00
Its family of products touches on all mountain activities, from mountaineering to trekking, cycling and much of their clothing is clearly geared towards urban use as well. Under the brand you can find from jackets, trousers and shoes to backpacks, tents, sleeping bags and high mountain equipment.
Although the quality of its products is indisputable, the quality of its tents is recognized worldwide with already classic models such as the Taurus 2P and the Hogan UL 2P.
Vaude is at the forefront of sustainability and respect for the environment worldwide. To this end, they have taken advantage of many ecological certificates such as Bluesign and have even created their own, such as Green Shape or Eco Finish. They also employ great innovation in their own fabrics, such as Ceplex membranes, and in manufacturing at their own factories in Germany. They also belong to the Fair Wear Foundation to improve the working conditions of workers.
One of the best known and most recognized brands working for sustainable manufacturing.