Seiland Shirt II man
As low as €52.70 Regular Price €75.00
Only %1 left
Plaid short-sleeved shirt for men perfect for trekkings or trips. Elastic, very comfortable and ventilated and with an ecological and fair manufacturing.
- Men's shirt perfect for any field trip and trekking of any intensity.
- Very comfortable, soft and fresh short-sleeved shirt thanks to its breathable and elastic fabric that is very easy to care for.
- Due to its cut and comfort it can also be used on a daily basis and on trips.
- Features a top opening in the back with a mesh interior to improve rear ventilation.
- With a zippered chest pocket.
- Front opening with buttons.
- Folding neck.
- Short sleeve.
- Straight cut, Regular fit.
- Made of 84% polyamide and 16% elastane.
- The stretch of the fabric offers great freedom of movement. It comes from the insertion of spandex or the type of stitch or yarn used in the material.
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review