Trangoworld is a Spanish brand of products for hiking, high mountain and climbing. From specialised high-performance material for the most demanding conditions, to clothing and footwear for occasional outings in the countryside, trekking, travel and all kinds of adventure.
- Vignemale VnAs low as €46.90 Regular Price €78.90
- CamisapomballAs low as €47.90 Regular Price €62.90
- ValtAs low as €22.90 Regular Price €28.90
- ChantarAs low as €105.90 Regular Price €181.90
- BenaudallaAs low as €14.90 Regular Price €26.90
- Tarcu VnAs low as €25.90 Regular Price €48.90
- Sarrio WmAs low as €13.90 Regular Price €24.90
- ZernezAs low as €36.90 Regular Price €60.90
- LimoneAs low as €36.90 Regular Price €68.90
- Tanzen VtAs low as €49.90 Regular Price €83.90
- Parapente WmAs low as €18.90 Regular Price €33.90
- Raga Tw86As low as €153.90 Regular Price €265.90
- DuelAs low as €40.90 Regular Price €76.90
- Kramsa DnAs low as €49.90 Regular Price €83.90
- AltaiAs low as €48.90 Regular Price €94.90
- Kasu DnAs low as €57.90 Regular Price €112.90
- UtrechtAs low as €66.90 Regular Price €149.90
- GannaAs low as €42.90 Regular Price €93.90
- OlvenaAs low as €28.90 Regular Price €53.90
- Trx2 Stretch ProAs low as €57.90 Regular Price €97.90
Trangoworld's garments stand out for their quality and comfort. From the beginning, Trangoworld has been known for the incredible quality of its trousers and for its designs so comfortable that they have moved smoothly from the mountain to the city. With garments as mythical as the trousers Prote FI for man and the Uhsi FI for woman. Or the classic parkas Inobe e Ibela.Even technical high mountain garments such as those of the TRX family.
Designs created in Spain and distributed from Zaragoza with the same quality as the most renowned brands in the mountains.
Trangoworld has a clear commitment to sustainability focused on both the present of the world in which we live, being part of associations such as EOCA and European Outdoor Group, as with the future of our society by manufacturing products with ecological certificates such as the recognised Bluesign, in the use of recycled fabrics or with environmentally friendly treatments such as Polygiene or DWR.
A brand with a very clear path towards sustainability.