Superlight three-station tent for two or three people . Withstands very demanding weather conditions, strong winds and rain.
Due to its very low weight it is indicated for mountaineers or cyclists who seek to reduce the weight of their load and also have maximum protection against wind and water.
- Shop with two entrances and an extended and very spacious vestibule to store the material or cook in case of bad weather.
Recommending by Vaude for trekking and mountain adventures.
- Seams sealed with silicone. A silicone cap has been applied to all the seams on the outside to seal the joint and achieve that are fully waterproof.
Very light silicone fabric outer layer , with great resistance to tearing, excellent degree of impermeability, resistance to strong winds and UV rays, being a material with a long life. In addition, the fabrics silicone on both sides are 35% lighter than the fabrics silicone on one side and with polyurethane on the other.
It has an interior entrance with mosquito net and zip closure.
The lobby has an overhead ventilation window with a roof to protect it from the rain that can be opened or closed to adjust the interior ventilation.
- All zippers are sealed.
Interior pockets to store personal items.
Tripod and tunnel type tent . This hybrid construction offers greater stability and more storage space. The roof ridge withstands high snow and wind loads, enables larger apses, and offers rain-protected ventilation options. The construction is independent and offers a good balance between space and weight.
Double construction tent . The outer layer is waterproof and is separate from the bucket. This separation means that the humidity of the condensation is deposited in the outer layer and that the water does not penetrate inside the tent.
The cuvette is mounted by means of two pre-connected rods of different lengths and very easy coupling. A rod protrudes forming a small vestibule. With the clip system the tray is attached to the rods. Then, using buckles, the flysheet is placed.
Self-supporting tent that stands up by itself and can be moved without having to pick it up.
The combination of three different materials ensures an excellent microclimate inside the store. The mosquito mesh ventilation can be closed or opened as required. The fine mesh of the inner tent allows the passage of water vapor, preventing condensation. The outer 30D ripstop transfers the tension of the fabric and provides excellent space utilization.
15D Micro Ripstop polyamide inner tent that favors moisture perspiration and prevents condensation.
Soil with a waterproofing of 3,000 mm of water column, resistant to formic acid and aggressive fertilizers . Made with 30D thermoplastic Ripstop Polyamide with polyurethane induction.
Flysheet waterproof up to 3000 mm of water column and excellent resistance. Made with 20D Ripstop Polyamide silicone on both sides. The double silicone gives a 20% longer useful life due to an excellent reflection of UV rays, it is 8 times more resistant to breakage than polyurethane-coated fabrics and makes water pearl and slippery on contact.
The rods are flexible which prevents their breakage in conditions of strong winds and they are pre-connected to facilitate their assembly. 8.7mm aeronautical aluminum NFL linkage and 45cm length sections. The linkage is DAC Green Anodizing that replaces fresh water with purified water in addition to reducing phosphoric and nitric acids as well as 90% of mineral oil-based detergents in their first washing process.
- Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Weight (gr.)||1670/2070 (min/max)|
|Activities||Camping, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||50 x 16|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||235 x 165|
|Fixings||15 pegs / 9 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||3.8|
|Maximum Height (cm)||110|