Special Price €424.60 Regular Price €570.00
Out of stock
Tent advance for cars or vans. Very wide, perfect for long trips. Self-supporting tent, waterproof and with good ventilation and lighting.
- Tent with advance that can be attached to the rear and side of cars, vans, trucks, minivans or caravans up to 2.15m high. Compatible with cars that have on the roof bars.
- Its structure allows it to be used without the support of the car, and can be used as an independent tent.
- It can be closed completely so it can be left mounted on excursions.
- Very wide and stable advance, perfect for long trips or camping, providing a perfect place to read, cook or play cards protected from the sun or water.
- The store is attached to the van thanks to a fixing system compatible with all types of vehicles.
- With side and rear windows with mosquito nets and a wide front opening with a double zipper, allowing the door to be collected at the top.
- Zippers with sealed and waterproofed seams.
- Does not include the interior tent or the floor that can be purchased separately.
- Tent of special construction with a spacious design for families and groups. Its construction is specially directed to fulfill the specific function that the tent has.
- Self-supporting tent that stands on its own and can be moved without having to pick it up.
- The rods and their parts have different colors following a code to facilitate and ensure assembly.
- Double roof with waterproofing of 3000 mm of water column as it is 75D polyester with polyurethane induction.
- The rods are flexible, which prevents their breakage in strong winds, and are pre-connected to facilitate their assembly. Yunan aluminum rods AI 6061 19 mm and 60 cm sections. As they are flexible, their breakage is avoided in strong winds.
- Product made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||7300/7500 (min/max)|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||60 x 30|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||335 x 375|
|Fixings||10 pegs / 4 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||11,7|
|Maximum Height (cm)||230|
Write Your Own Review