As low as €117.40 Regular Price €160.00
Only %1 left
Eco-friendly leather sneakers perfect for cycling and walking, cycling or everyday use. Precise fit with good ventilation and pedal traction.
- Shoes for both cycling and everyday use.
- Ideal for medium and long bike trips as well as small daily trips in town or country as they ensure good traction and grip and efficient power transfer to the pedal.
- Due to their elegant design and comfort when walking, they can also be used on a daily basis.
- V-Flow 5 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 5 is for cycling footwear for bike travel or urban bike. In addition to efficient pedal power transfer, they also offer the flexibility to walk in total comfort.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- Ventilation holes on the side, toe and tongue keep feet well ventilated and comfortable.
- Tongue loop to secure laces.
- Vaude TVL outsole with asymmetrical tread pattern for excellent traction on both dry and wet terrain. Wide pedal area for maximum freedom of movement. With nylon reinforcements that ensure optimum power transmission to the pedal. With two levels of hardness in the sole that provide consistent stiffness in each area to facilitate its use both when pedaling and when walking.
- Removable cover fixed with screws in the area of the cleats that can be removed or put to use the shoe with or without the cleats. Compatible with most MTB clipless pedals.
- Installation on SPD click systems is possible, smoothed so that they do not disturb you when walking.
- SUPTraction R20 outsole made from a mixture of 20% recycled rubber compounds for a perfect grip and great durability. SUPtraction is a Swiss company dedicated exclusively to developing technical soles.
- Extra breathable OrthoLite Eco Plush insoles that prevent the formation of fungus, bacteria and odors. With the reinforced pedal area for better power transfer to the pedals. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper sole material consists of 50% recycled polyester.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- The shoes are made of eco-friendly nubuck Terracare water repellent leather .
- The inner lining is polyester.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have been used in the manufacture of the product.
- Totally PVC-free product.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Terracare leather is processed according to the highest environmental standards using only safe chemicals to avoid harm to people or the planet. It comes from ox skin from exclusive farms in northern Germany where the animal is protected and its welfare is taken care of.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Terracare|
|Features||Breathable, Water repelent|
|Activities||Cycling, Daily life|
|Weight (gr.)||876 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude