Aqua Front Light
As low as €89.90 Regular Price €120.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Ultralight front saddlebags thanks to its simple design and light and resistant materials. Fully waterproof thanks to its roll-up closure. Designed for all types of bicycle trips.
- Pair of front panniers designed for bike trips, both on the road and in the mountains. Due to their volume, waterproofing and fixing system, they are ideal for outings and trips in complete safety. li>
- Design reduced to the essentials to keep the weight as low as possible. Together with the use of a light and robust material with 2D welding, it is stable enough for the most demanding adventures. li>
- Very versatile panniers due to their size as they are compatible for front or rear racks and for rear racks on folding or children's bikes.
- Redesigned, cleaner and ultralight model of the classic ones Aqua Front .
Pockets and adaptations:
- Pair of fully waterproof panniers with a total volume of 20 litres.
- With roll-up closure that allows adjusting the size of the bag to the material transported, always allowing a tight closure.
- Front straps to carry material on the outside and to compress the volume of the pannier with a pull and closure.
- Interior zippered pocket to organize items of different sizes.
- Includes removable straps to carry the panniers on the shoulder as bags.
- Reflective safety brand logo.
- The price includes two saddlebags.
- High quality QMR 2.0 mounting that allows quick and easy mounting and removal of the pannier. Designed to fit bars up to 16mm. Includes adapters to be used on 8.5mm, 10.5mm and 13mm diameter bars.
- Soft Back 2 back plate made with highly resistant thermoplastic material. Light version of the Hardback plate that dispenses with the totally enveloping plate and reduces to the necessary minimum, areas of hooks and fixings, to reduce weight and gain flexibility in fit. The 360º rotating lower mounting allows it to be used with any rack. It can also move along a rail to position the pannier as the user wishes. The design prevents movement of the pannier when loaded on uneven terrain.
- The QMR upper hooks have a hole that allows the placement of a padlock which prevents its removal. (Padlock compatible, for example, with Abus 145/20).
- Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Made of recycled polyamide and Econyl regenerated nylon.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve conditions for workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly manner without fluorocarbons (PFCs).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner. Made from sustainable materials, with resource-saving manufacturing and in fair production facilities.
- Grüner Knopf certified product that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- With the Myclimate carbon neutral seal. All carbon emissions have been fully offset and neutralized both in the manufacturing and shipping process and in the materials used.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Myclimate|
|Volume (l)||22 (par)|
|Dimensions (cm)||15 x 31 x 34|
|Weight (gr.)||1000 (par)|
|Placement on bike||Front wheel, Rear wheel|
Write Your Own Review