Special Price €198.90 Regular Price €270.00
Delivery in 2-3 days We have the product in our warehouse in Madrid. It will be shipped on the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 p.m. on a business day.
Only 11 left
Advance tent to attach to the trunk of the van. Waterproof tent, with good ventilation and very fast assembly. Ideal as a complement for long trips.
- Advance tent that attaches to the rear of a van up to 2.15 m high.
- It can be completely closed so it can be left mounted on excursions.
- Wide front perfect for long trips or camping, providing a perfect place to read, change, cook or play cards protected from the sun or water.
- Fits most standard vans such as VW Caddy, Renault Kangoo, Opel Combo and the like.
- With a rear window with mosquito nets and a wide front opening with a double zipper, which allows you to collect the door at the top.
- Zippers with sealed and waterproofed seams.
- Interior pockets to store personal items.
- Does not include inner tent or poles.
- Tent without structure or rods that is supported by the trunk of the van and fixed to the trunk lid and the wheels.
- Double roof with waterproofing of 3000 mm of water column as it is 75D polyester with polyurethane induction. Mesh fabrics are 50D polyester.
- Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction given to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Myclimate|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||55 x 20|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||250 x 230|
|Living space (m2)||4|
|Maximum Height (cm)||195|
Write Your Own Review