438 Up & Down Grip
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Expert level racket for mountain regulars. With Up Down system, very simple and comfortable fixings, size memory and side blades.
- High level snowshoe for users who enjoy the mountains and snow regularly.
- Designed for people weighing between 60 and 120 kg.
- Adjusts and is ready to use in just 20 seconds.
- Adaptable for European shoe sizes from 38 to 46.
- Size adjustment by means of a Lock Adjustment zipper system. By lifting the heel lock clip, the entire rear fastener can be slid for easy adjustment. When lowering the clip, the heel locks to the desired size. This setting allows memorization of the boot size .
- The front adjustment Memory Lock System allows a fast, optimal closure and with memorization of the volume of the toe of the boot. It is finished by two side straps.
- Heel with automatic zip fastening that allows you to put on quickly and precisely. Very fine and easy fastening by means of an automatic buckle with lock and an adjustment strap. Bi-material ankle padding.
- Maximum grip guaranteed during ascents or descents and in all types of snow.
- Its 3D design ensures maximum grip underfoot, both downhill and uphill.
- Equipped with 6 crampons and 2 additional crampons under the heel. They are all steel and interchangeable.
- Includes a pair of grips stainless steel side blades for hard snow.
- To strengthen the grip incorporates a front nail.
- The patented Up & Down system reduces the effects of the slope and considerably improves ride comfort since the rear part of the binding can be raised or lowered. With this system an angle of 12º is gained. When climbing, the raise raises the heel by reducing the angle of the foot during the climb. With the reduction of the angle the legs make less effort and the grip increases. On the plain, the fixing at the same height as the sieve is used, allowing a comfortable and natural ride. On descents, the rear part of the binding passes under the sieve so the angle is compensated for a more natural step and a better grip on the heel.
- Noise and Shock Absorber (SSAS) that absorbs shocks when walking and prevents uncomfortable noises during nature trails.
- Wasp carving chassis that allows a natural and comfortable ride with the best grip and adaptability in all types of snow. The rear tail provides stability, allows the user to break the first layer of hard snow and increase grip on the descent. It also manages to keep its axis of movement as well as to decrease the joint tension of the legs.
- Includes case to transport and store them.
- TSL racquets carry a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||64 x 22.5|
|Weight (gr.)||1030 x2|
|User weight (kg.)||60-120|
|Boot size||35 - 46|
|Crampons||8 x 2|
Write Your Own Review