As low as €51.90 Regular Price €70.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very versatile and comfortable 22-liter backpack thanks to its ventilated back. Perfect for day trips, for daily or urban use.
- Versatile, comfortable and very practical backpack to use in the city or in the field. Its numerous pockets allow the material to be safe and well organized.
- Ideal for one-day trekking, cycling, urban or day-to-day use.
- Back length of 48cm.
- Maximum comfort and ventilation thanks to the AirContour system , with padded mesh back to keep you comfortable and ventilated.
- Back without stabilizing structure but with high density padding in lattice leaving ventilation channels. On this fabric is a soft mesh that provides ventilation but does not separate the body from the backpack.
Pockets and adaptations:
- Main compartment with large zip opening to facilitate access to the interior.
- Inside it has a padded section to store a laptop up to 15 ". This section is also valid as a compartment for a hydration bag.
- Easy access top zip pocket with key clip and ideal for small items.
- Large mesh and elastic side pockets.
- Vertical front zip pocket to store a map or objects that you want to have on hand.
- Prepared to carry a pair of poles thanks to a loop that can be hidden.
- It incorporates lateral compression straps that provide stability to the material we carry.
- Detachable adjustable chest strap with whistle.
- Detachable hip strap.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Reflective tape on the bottom to carry a light.
- Made of HydroShield 420D Dobby, a light and high-resistance grid fabric.
- PFC-free fabrics.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation
|47 x 29 x 25
|Daily life, Trekking
|Compatible and does not incorporate
|Does not incorporate
|sticks holder, bottle holder, light holder
Write Your Own Review