Space XT 4P
Special Price €519.90 Regular Price €700.00
Only 10 left
Long and spacious tent for 4 people. Double construction igloo tent. Perfect for trekking and excursions ensuring stability and space.
- Tent three off-road stations, spacious and for four people and young families.
- Vaude recommends it for regular trekkings and excursions in temperate climates.
- Provides maximum interior space thanks to the verticality of the walls.
- Its expanded lobby gives it great versatility by being able to close in more demanding conditions or open in warmer climates.
- Quick to assemble and easy to pick up and carry.
- Two entrances with a large apse at the front entrance and waterproof zippers. The interior entrances have a mosquito net and a large opening.
- With ventilation points with an anti-storm system in the upper part of the entrances.
- Inside it has a cord on the ceiling to hang wet material or clothes as well as 4 interior mesh pockets.
- With different lighting environments adapted to be able to sleep and live. The outer shell of the tent has been darkened for comfort when sleeping and the inner material is light to make living inside easier.
- With 4 winds that have a system to collect.
- Igloo-type structure, an all-terrain structure par excellence. Valid for expeditions or specific uses. Easy assembly and high wind resistance. Two rods cross the tent diagonally optimizing the useful space.
- Self-supporting tent , it stands up by itself so it can move without having to pick it up.
- Double construction tent. The outer layer is waterproof and is separate from the bucket. This separation causes moisture from condensation to settle on the outer layer and slide over it down the sides to the ground.
- 7001 Pressfit aluminum DAC rods with a diameter of 11.1 and 9.5 mm and a total length of each segment of 46.5 cm. They are flexible which prevents breakage in high wind conditions.
- The inner tent uses a replaceable hook system to attach to the roof allowing a closer connection to the tent. The inner tent is closer to the rods, providing more interior living space. Additionally, the hooks are replaceable in case one becomes faulty.
- Inner tray made of 40D Ripstop polyamide that favors moisture perspiration and prevents condensation.
- Floor with a waterproofing of 7,000 mm of water column of polyamide 70D with polyurethane induction.
- Flysheet with a waterproofing of 3,000 mm of water column made of polyamide 40D Ripstop silicone with polyurethane induction.
- Totally PVC free.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||4400/4700 (min/max)|
|Activities||Camping, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||56 x 25|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||225 x 260|
|Fixings||11 pegs / 4 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||5,2|
|Maximum Height (cm)||150|
Write Your Own Review