As low as €159.90 Regular Price €200.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Synthetic insulated pant with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation, Recycled Pertex Quantum outer, Recycled 20D nylon inner and Recycled PertexShield reinforcement panels. An ideal high Mountain pant for cold weather expeditions.
- Men's pants ideal for use in mountaineering.
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR.
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m².
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold 100g Insulation.
- Recycled Pertex Shield 2.5 layer reinforcement patches on seat, knees and kick patches.
- Full length YKK separating side zips.
- Internal insulated zip baffle with snap closures at waist and hem.
- YKK zipped fly opening.
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets.
- Elasticated rear waistband.
- With Primaloft Gold padding. Material highlighted by Primaloft used for the most extreme uses. Its microfibers offer insulation even with humidity, maintaining its warmth at 96% even when wet. The good thermal performance is combined with its great breathability, compactness capacity and its softness to the touch.
- Very light Pertex Quantum outer fabric, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between strength and lightness. Its tightly woven ripstop nylon construction makes the fabric soft and packable.
- 2.5 layer Pertex Shield membrane (20000HH, 20,000g/m2/24hrs) breathable, windproof and waterproof up to 20,000 mm of water column. Very light and compressible fabric that maintains high levels of breathability. It is also very soft and flexible.
- 100% Polyamide Laminate.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fabrics||Pertex Quantum, Pertex Shield 2.5, Polyamide|
|Fill Type||PrimaLoft Gold|
|Features||Windproof, Lightness, Waterproof, Thermal, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review