Women's Borealis Jacket
As low as €89.50 Regular Price €100.00
Only %1 left
Very versatile and windproof women's softshell jacket. Very comfortable to practice all kinds of activities in varied conditions.
- Lightweight women's softshell jacket, windproof, water-repellent and especially breathable.
- Its great lightness and breathability allow you to practice any sporting activity in total comfort, being an all-in-one jacket for the mountains or day-to-day.
- Its versatility and elasticity make it a perfect ally for trekking, skiing, climbing and all kinds of light mountain activities.
- It can be used both as a second layer wearing a raincoat on top and as a third layer in rainy or light snow conditions as it is water repellent and windproof.
- Elastic and light hood with lycra trim that fits perfectly to the contour of the head and allows the use of a helmet.
- With two wide-opening side chest pockets with YKK zippers that allow comfortable use of both a harness and a backpack.
- The left pocket functions as a transport bag for the jacket.
- Central zip with YKK Vislon zip with chin guard.
- Cuffs with elastic adjustment and lycra edges.
- Drawstring adjustment at the waist.
- Regular cut, garment drape straight, allowing one or two layers underneath to be worn comfortably.
- Reflective logo on the chest.
- Matrix fabric (130 g/m2, DWR C6 80/20, 10 cfm, 90d/90d, 85% nylon and 15% elastane) wind resistant, with high breathability, quick drying and a high level of UPF protection. From the family of softshell fabrics manufactured by Rab. With a high degree of freedom of movement as it is elastic in all four directions and designed to be durable.
- With DWR treatment for greater resistance to wind and water.
- Fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||Softshell|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Stretch, With ultraviolet UV protection, Windproof, Lightness, Water repelent, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Daily life, Mountaineering, Ski, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review