Out of stock
Only %1 left
Nordic walking carbon poles perfect for asphalt, dirt or snow. With removable drawstring, cork grip and push and pull system.
- Pair of Nordic walking poles of the highest quality, making them ideal for the most demanding users.
- They are also recommended for use on snow.
- System Push and Pull Pad that allows changing the tip of the cane according to the terrain (rubber for asphalt and tungsten soft terrain). This system can be removed from the cane if desired. The poles include two extra washers with a diameter of 55.
- Removable drawstrings with easy operation. To release you just have to pull a tab.
- Extremely light sticks (130 gr unit), very rigid and resistant.
- They are made in Austria with the highest quality so they have 2 years warranty.
- Cane made entirely of carbon. Thanks to carbon, vibrations disappear, the weight is reduced and its rigidity increases.
- Tungsten tip. All TSL trekking poles have this type of tip ensuring the best grip and maximum durability.
- Cork handle that controls humidity, prevents vibrations and ensures optimal comfort. <
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||105 - 130|
|Weight (gr.)||130*2 - (115 cm)|
Write Your Own Review