Out of stock
Only %1 left
Variable volume backpack between 10 and 20 liters for all types of excursions. With multiple compartments, pockets and an effective racket holder.
- Backpack for trekkings or excursions adaptable to different types of outings throughout the year as it has a variable volume between 10 and 20 liters and multiple compartments and pockets.
- Ideal for excursions in the snow because it has a snowshoe holder, skis or snowboards.
Pockets and adaptations <
- The Dragonfly has a main compartment whose volume can vary and adjust between 10 and 20 liters as needed. To do this, the front of the backpack is folded and hooked with two clips to adjust it to one size or another.
- TSL offers a simple, fast and discreet snowshoe holder . Two clip-adjustable straps protruding from both sides keep the snowshoes attached to the backpack. These straps are stored in small pockets once they are no longer used. They can also be used to carry skis or snowboards .
- It also has hooks on both sides to carry poles or ice axes.
- On the sides of the backpack there are two vertical compartments that open with a zipper. One of them is isothermal with various interior compartments.
- It has a compartment for hydration systems and a top outlet for the tube.
- On top is a small zippered pocket for small items.
- The hip belt is adjustable to the hips and has two pockets.
- The backrest is rigid and consists of a plate and two foam strips molded and with a mesh to be more comfortable and breathable.
- It has a handle on the top for easy portability.
- The shoulder pads are padded, easy to adjust and have straps that work as a palm rest. It also has an emergency whistle.
- The backpack is made of PU 420 and 210 HD.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||10L 50 x 20 x 20 - 20L 50 x 25 x 22|
|Hydration Systems||Compatible and does not incorporate|
|Raincover||Does not incorporate|
|Gear loop||skis holder, snowshoes holder|
Write Your Own Review