As low as €215.50 Regular Price €299.95
Only %1 left
Top level racket with flexible chassis that adapts to all terrains. With great grip, extreme lightness, rise of rise and a great fit.
- Snowshoe of the highest level , designed for users between 50 and 120 kg who enjoy the mountains and the snow regularly.
- Thanks to its adaptability to the ground, it provides unrivaled ride and grip comfort.
- With three sizes: S for weights between 30-80kg, M for weights between 50-120kg and L for weights between 70-140kg.
- Adjusts and is ready to use in 20 seconds.
- Adaptable for European shoe sizes from 37 to 50.
- Lock Adjustment system that allows memorizing the size of the boot as well as having a very simple and precise adjustment. If the two side buttons are actuated, the regulation is released and when they are released, the sizing is secured with a double lock.
- The front adjustment Memory Lock System allows a fast, optimal closure and with memorization of the volume of the toe of the boot. It is finished by two side straps.
- Heel with automatic zip fastening that allows you to put on quickly and accurately. Very fine and easy fastening with an automatic locking buckle and an adjustment strap.
- Lateral Adjust allows to increase or decrease the width of the toe to be able to integrate the width of any shoe and guarantee an optimal fit of the foot.
- Its flexible Hyperflex chassis adapts to uneven terrain. Thanks to its carbon inserts, this adaptability and robustness of the set are achieved.
- Extremely light snowshoe thanks to its revolutionary concept. It has an unbeatable grip since in each support it distributes the weight in a more natural way to the ground.
- With carbon reinforcements on side bands that store energy during flexion and restore it at the end of the tread. This limits efforts and vibrations.
- It has 8 interchangeable stainless steel crampons with an alpine cut that provide excellent grip, retention on descents and adherence in lateral inclination. Together with the serrated edge of the chassis they ensure full grip in all circumstances.
- To reinforce the grip, incorporate a front nail.
- With an easy-to-fit lift which, together with the mobility of the chassis, provides great comfort on the climbs.
- With the Easy Ascent system, you can position or remove the rear sight with your cane without having to bend down. Climbing risers make it easier to walk during long ascents and reduce fatigue.
- Noise and Shock Absorber (SSAS) that absorbs shocks when walking and prevents uncomfortable noises during nature trails.
- Includes case to transport and store them.
- TSL racquets carry a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||S 52.5 x 19 / M 59 x 21 / L 69 x 22.5|
|Weight (gr.)||S 930 x2 / M 980 x2 / L 1050 x2|
|User weight (kg.)||30-140|
|Boot size||S 37-44 / M 39-47 / L 41-50|
|Crampons||8 x 2|
Write Your Own Review