Special Price €55.90 Regular Price €59.95
Only 114 left
Very robust aluminum poles and carbide tip. Variable length poles perfect for Nordic walking on all types of terrain and levels.
- Pair of poles for Nordic walking.
- Robust poles valid for all types of terrain and levels. With an optimal relationship between price and performance.
- Poles adjustable between 100 and 130 cm. Can be folded up to 97cm.
- The Trigger System 1 makes it easy to hook the dragonfly to the cane and release it immediately. The dragonfly connects frontally and is released by means of a top button.
- The ergonomic grip provides comfort and good grip.
- Its internal locking system Super Lock by thread has a simple adjustment and allows an immediate and precise locking. It has achieved the best records in the tests carried out by TUV and other organisms, a 140kg blocking resistance, due to its double twist system that also prevents it from loosening.
- Finished with ultrasound, ensuring maximum quality and resistance. The upper and lower parts are reinforced to prevent aging due to shocks.
- The pair of poles with two dragons and two Power Grip rubber cleats are sold.
- Made of lightweight HTS 5.5 aluminum alloy , produced by special heating that improves the hardening process, giving it light weight, robustness, high stability and elasticity.
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond. It also provides optimum grip and excellent durability.
- They include rubber blocks for asphalt that have great grip and high quality as it is a material used for the automotive industry.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Weight (gr.)||436 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review