438 Up & Down
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Expert level snowshoe. With Up & Down system that facilitates both ascent and descent and simple and comfortable fixings.
- High level snowshoe for users who enjoy the mountain and snow regularly.
- Designed for people weighing between 60 and 120 kg.
- It fits and is ready to wear in 30 seconds.
- Adaptable for European shoe sizes from 35 up to 46.
- Size adjustment using a Lock Adjustment zipper system. By lifting the heel lock clip, the entire rear fastener can be slid for easy adjustment. When lowering the clip, the heel locks to the desired size. This setting allows memorization of the boot size < Equipped with 6 crampons and 2 additional crampons under the heel. They are all steel and interchangeable.
Conditions of use:
- The patented Up & Down system reduces the effects of the slope and considerably improves ride comfort as the rear part of the binding can be raised or lowered. With this system an angle of 12º is gained. When climbing, the raise raises the heel by reducing the angle of the foot during the climb. With the reduction of the angle the legs make less effort and the grip increases. On the plain, the fixing at the same height as the sieve is used, allowing a comfortable and natural ride. On descents, the back of the binding passes under the sieve so the angle is compensated for a more natural step and a better grip on the heel.
- Shock and noise absorber (SSAS) absorbs shocks when walking and avoids uncomfortable noises during nature trails.
- Wasp-like chassis that allows a natural and comfortable ride with the best grip and adaptability in all kinds of snow. The rear tail provides stability, allows the user to break the first layer of hard snow and increase grip on the descent. It also manages to keep its axis of movement as well as to reduce the joint tension of the legs.
- Includes a cover to transport and store them.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||64 x 22.5|
|Weight (gr.)||910 x 2|
|User weight (kg.)||60-120|
|Crampons||8 x 2|
Write Your Own Review