Cable Kit VI
Special Price €99.90 Regular Price €125.00
Delivery in 2-3 days We have the product in our warehouse in Madrid. It will be shipped on the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 p.m. on a business day.
Only 12 left
Light and compact via ferrata heatsink with elastic arms for users between 40 and 120 kg. Safe, optimized and easy-to-use carabiners.
- Belay device for via ferrata with a compact, lightweight design and very easy to use.
- For advanced users who use the product regularly and take long routes.
- It has a turning range of the arms of up to 180º.
- Valid for users with weights from 40 kg to 120 kg.
- Y-design with elastic arms to be able to bring the collected carabiners within arm's reach and, at the same time, increase the field of action by extending them.
- With sewn tape absorber ensuring that in the event of a fall the shock is cushioned and no anchoring materials are damaged or cause damage to the user. This tape is very compact and is inside a bag that closes with velcro, which makes it much easier to review. Optimized absorber for small factor drops.
- Incorporates a rest strap directly into the braking device.
- Robust OneTouch II type K carabiners with automatic locking. By means of a mechanism, it opens the trigger automatically when pressed. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to use for all types of hands and prevents fingers from being trapped between the carabiner gate and the steel cable.
- It complies with the new European safety certification EN 958: 2017 as well as EN 12275 and CE 0321 even in the case of incorrect use at 180º.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|User weight (kg.)||40-120|
|Certifications||EN 958: 2017, EN 12275, CE 0321|
Write Your Own Review