Cable Kit Lite VI
Special Price €79.90 Regular Price €100.00
Delivery in 2-3 days We have the product in our warehouse in Madrid. It will be shipped on the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 p.m. on a business day.
Only 2 left
Very light and compact via ferrata heatsink with elastic arms for users between 40 and 120 kg. Carabiners designed for ease of use.
- Belay device for via ferrata with a compact, lightweight design and very easy to use.
- For advanced users who use the product regularly and take long routes.
- It has a turning range of the arms of up to 180º.
- Valid for users with weights from 40 kg to 120 kg.
- Y-design with elastic arms to be able to bring the collected carabiners within arm's reach and, at the same time, increase the field of action by extending them.
- With sewn tape absorber ensuring that in the event of a fall the shock is cushioned and no anchoring materials are damaged or cause damage to the user. This tape is very compact and is inside a bag that closes with velcro, which makes it much easier to review. Optimized absorber for small factor drops.
- Incorporates a rest strap directly into the braking device.
- Triton II type K robust carabiners that by means of a mechanism opens the trigger when squeezed and prevents inadvertent opening and unwanted hanging. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to use for all types of hands.
- It complies with the new European safety certification EN 958: 2017 as well as EN 12275 and CE 0321 even in the case of incorrect use at 180º.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|User weight (kg.)||40-120|
|Certifications||EN 958: 2017, EN 12275, CE 0321|
Write Your Own Review