Men's Sesvenna Vest IV
As low as €71.90 Regular Price €100.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Sports vest for men designed as a thermal layer for sports skiing and mountaineering excursions. Compressible and very light, with a sporty cut that reduces resistance with the wind.
- It can be used both on long routes as it does not take up storage space and on punctual departures.
- Its elasticity, breathability and lightness mean that it can be used without problems in more extreme mountain activities.
- Full front two-way zipper with inner flap that covers the entire zipper improving insulation. A chin guard prevents it from rubbing on the neck.
- Sides with elastic and breathable fabric to improve wearing comfort.
- Lycra around the shoulders and waist for a better fit.
- It has three zippered pockets, two on the front with inner lining and one on the chest.
- High neck.
- Back length 72 cm in size M.
- Slim or fitted cut.
- Padding of PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco (60g/m2) made of 70% recycled fiber that achieves an excellent relationship between warmth, softness and comfort. This insulation is highly compressible and packable thanks to millions of air pockets that are generated between the fibers that retain heat with hardly any weight or volume. It is also windproof, breathable, quick-drying and has a water-resistant treatment. 28 plastic bottles are recycled in the production of each kilogram of fiber, an average of 6 bottles per jacket, and it has the Bluesign certificate.
- 53% recycled polyamide outer fabric. Inner polyamide fabric.
- Recycled polyamide is obtained from used items such as fishing nets or carpets. This way, as few new raw materials as possible are needed, protecting the climate and saving CO2.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Fabric with water-repellent treatment.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFCs).
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Manufactured with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses harmless components and processes for the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- With Myclimate carbon neutral seal. All carbon emissions have been fully offset and neutralized both in the manufacturing and shipping process and in the materials used.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Myclimate|
|Fill Type||PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco|
|Features||Stretch, Windproof, Lightness, Quick-dry, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Ski, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review