Out of stock
Only %1 left
Men's vest with 600 cuins feather. Thermal garment, water repellent, breathable and light. Perfect for city or winter sports.
- Down vest for demanding uses. Offers good insulation, water repellent and breathable.
- Trangoworld recommends its use for climbing, skiing, winter trekking or urban use.
- Zippered ventral pockets and a zippered interior for valuables.
- Elastic shoulder adjustment and for the waist it has an elastic girdle with tanca closure.
- Vest made of 90/10 goose down with 600 CUINS (115gr.) . With 90% down and 10% feather. The down, being smaller than the feather, provides more insulation. 600 cuin boom, the unit used to measure the expansion and compression capacity of the down. The greater this number, the greater the boom's expansion capacity and the greater its insulating capacity.
- Downproof polyamide 34 g / m2 outer fabric impervious to down so it does not allow it to pass through the fabric.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Weight (gr.)||300 (talla L)|
|Activities||Climbing, Ski, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review
More from Trangoworld