TRX2 800 WM Pro
As low as €98.90 Regular Price €185.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very light vest for women for extreme conditions. Windproof, breathable and very warm thanks to the 800 CUINS down filling.
- Very versatile women's technical vest, made of very warm natural feather, ideal for demanding winter activities. Very light , windproof, with great thermal insulation and breathability. Trangoworld recommends its use for mountaineering, climbing or skiing.
- It belongs to the TRX2 family of Trangoworld . Products of the highest quality for the most demanding users. Special products with specific designs. No seams in friction areas, combination of the best and most robust fabrics together with reinforcements in the areas of greatest wear. These products guarantee durability and satisfaction of use.
- Full front zipper with inner flap for better insulation.
- Elasticated hem closure with tanca.
- The slightly longer rear.
- Customizable side panel.
- It has 2 zippered ventral pockets.
- Jacket made of goose down 100/0 (800 CUINS) 80gr. , with 100% down. The down, being smaller than the feather, provides more insulation. 800 cuin boom, the unit used to measure the expansion and compression capacity of the down. The greater this number, the greater the boom's expansion capacity and the greater its insulating capacity. The inside of this garment is filled according to the EUROPEAN STANDAR EN-12934 standard.
- Pertex ® is a house specialized in manufacturing the highest quality fabrics for technical garments. Its innovation is based on using micro denier nylon threads to manufacture the garment in light, quick-drying, windproof fabrics that prevent loss of padding. Pertex ® Quantum is the lightest fabric available (35g / m2), offering a great balance of weight / resistance. This is combined with characteristics of windbreak, breathability and a repellent finish DWR water. It allows a maximum swelling of the boom and is the one that occupies less volume in the Pertex® range.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Type of jacket||Down-filled|
|Fabrics||Pertex Quantum GL|
|Weight (gr.)||260 (talla M)|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Ski|
Write Your Own Review