As low as €71.00 Regular Price €100.00
Only %1 left
Very light women's vest for demanding cold conditions. Breathable and very warm thanks to the down filling.
- Very versatile technical vest for women, made of very warm natural down, ideal for demanding winter activities.
- Very light, with great thermal insulation and breathability.
- Trangoworld recommends its use for climbing, skiing, daily use or travel.
- Full front zip with chin guard and inner flap for better insulation.
- Elastic hem adjustment with tanca closure.
- It has two zippered ventral pockets and an open inner pocket.
- Jacket made of duck down (60gr., 90/10 550 CUINS) with 90% down. The down, being smaller than the feather, provides more insulation. 550 fill pen, the unit used to measure the expandability and compression of the down. The higher this number, the greater the expansion capacity of the plume and the greater its insulating capacity. The inside of this garment is padded according to the EUROPEAN STANDAR EN-12934 regulation.
- Polyamide outer fabric.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled|
|Activities||Climbing, Daily life, Ski, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review