As low as €63.00 Regular Price €110.90
Only %1 left
Very lightweight men's waistcoat for demanding cold conditions. Breathable and very warm thanks to the feather filling.
- Very versatile men's technical vest, made of very warm natural down, ideal for demanding winter activities. Very light, with great thermal insulation and breathability.
- Trangoworld recommends its use for climbing, skiing, daily use or travel.
- Full front zip with chin guard and inner flap for better insulation.
- Elastic hem adjustment with tanca closure.
- Adjustable armpits by means of an elastic.
- It has two zippered ventral pockets.
- Jacket made of 90/10 duck down (70gr., 550 CUINS) with 90% down. The down, being smaller than the feather, provides more insulation. 550 fill pen, the unit used to measure the expandability and compression of the down. The higher this number, the greater the expansion capacity of the plume and the greater its insulating capacity. The inside of this garment is padded according to the EUROPEAN STANDAR EN-12934 regulation.
- Polyamide outer fabric.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled|
|Activities||Climbing, Daily life, Ski, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review