As low as €148.90 Regular Price €220.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
60 liter trolley with roll closure expandable up to 75 liters. Ideal for multi-day travel and urban adventures.
- Trolley of great quality and resistance perfect for long trips due to its large volume.
- It can also be used as a handbag as it has two padded grab handles, one on the side and one on the top.
- The upper roll closure allows to increase the volume by 15 liters reaching up to 75 liters.
- When using the trolley, you can see the smooth turning of the wheels and the easy deployment of the arm.
- It has a large main compartment which is accessed in two ways, from the top by a roll-up closure or by a zip on the front. The zipper has holes to be closed with a security padlock.
- Inside the main compartment there are two straps to fix the clothes inside as well as a zippered mesh pocket inside the lid.
- On the outside it has a vertical zippered pocket for documents or material that you want to have on hand.
- It has legs both at the bottom and at the bottom to support the trolley on the ground without losing balance.
- The fabric on the sides and bottom is more robust to better withstand wear and tear.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Made of 420D Ripstop polyamide covered with polyurethane on both sides.
- The lower part is made of 600D polyester with 50% recycled polyurethane induction.
- Interior coated in 200D polyamide with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf
|63 x 37 x 30
Write Your Own Review