As low as €132.90 Regular Price €200.00
Only %1 left
60 liter trolley with roll closure expandable up to 75 liters. Ideal for multi-day travel and urban adventures.
- Trolley of great quality and resistance perfect for long trips due to its large volume.
- It can also be used as a handbag as it has two padded grab handles, one on the side and one on the top.
- The upper roll closure allows to increase the volume by 15 liters reaching up to 75 liters.
- When using the trolley, you can see the smooth turning of the wheels and the easy deployment of the arm.
- It has a large main compartment which is accessed in two ways, from the top by a roll-up closure or by a zip on the front. The zipper has holes to be closed with a security padlock.
- Inside the main compartment there are two straps to fix the clothes inside as well as a zippered mesh pocket inside the lid.
- On the outside it has a vertical zippered pocket for documents or material that you want to have on hand.
- It has legs both at the bottom and at the bottom to support the trolley on the ground without losing balance.
- The fabric on the sides and bottom is more robust to better withstand wear and tear.
- The product is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. These bottles are collected, cleaned, melted and processed to obtain a high quality yarn. This recycling process helps save energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Made of 420D Ripstop polyamide covered with polyurethane on both sides.
- The lower part is made of 600D polyester with 50% recycled polyurethane induction.
- Interior coated in 200D polyamide with polyurethane induction.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Dimensions (cm)||63 x 37 x 30|
Write Your Own Review