Polar Bedding Bag
Special Price €71.90 Regular Price €90.00
Delivery in 5-9 working days The product is available from the manufacturer's warehouse. It will take about a week to deliver.
Only 34 left
- Lightweight pulk bag to store unpacked bedding. Saves precious time in harsh environments and allows your sleeping bag to retain loft and breathe during the day.
- Men's and women's travel bag ideal for use in travel.
- Lightweight 50D ripstop nylon fabric with water resistant coating.
- Large main opening with YKK Vislon 2 way zipper.
- Webbing lash points.
- 1 drag handle.
- 100% Nylon with PU Coating.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Features||Lightness, Abrasion resistance|
Write Your Own Review