- Tent with fair living space for two people.
- Vaude places it as an ultralight five-season tent, designed for trekking of all kinds, mountaineering and camping.
- Due to its light weight it is indicated for people who enjoy nature on foot or by bicycle, looking for a reduced load weight in addition to having maximum protection against wind and water.
- The use of water-repellent inflatable thread seals the seams of the outer tent , which is silicone on both sides. When it comes in contact with water, the cotton wrap swells as the humidity level rises, sealing the seam holes in the process. A water-repellent, fluorocarbon-free finish keeps the yarn from getting wet and prevents mold stains. The polyester core of the yarn makes it highly resistant to breakage. In case of heavy use or severe weather conditions, continuous heavy rain or snow, it is necessary to manually reseal with a silicone sealant.
Very light silicone fabric outer layer , with great resistance to tearing, excellent degree of impermeability, resistance to strong winds and UV rays, being a material with a long life. In addition, the fabrics silicone on both sides are 35% lighter than the fabrics silicone on one side and with polyurethane on the other.
It has an entrance with mosquito net and zip closure.
The lobby has a roof to protect it from the rain and an upper ventilation window that can be opened or closed to adjust the interior ventilation.
All zippers are 4-way with double carriage.
Interior pockets to store personal items.
- Tripod-type tent with a practical and lightweight construction that makes the most of space to achieve maximum lightness, is easy to install and increases wind resistance. The sloping dome construction is low in the foot area and offers a comfortable seating height in the head and lobby area.
- Double construction tent . The outer layer is waterproof and is separate from the bucket. This separation means that the humidity of the condensation is deposited in the outer layer and that the water does not penetrate inside the tent.
- Self-supporting tent that stands up by itself and can be moved without having to pick it up.
40D Ripstop polyamide inner tent that favors moisture perspiration and prevents condensation.
Soil with a water column impermeability of 10,000 mm, resistant to formic acid and aggressive fertilizers . Made with 40D thermoplastic Ripstop Polyamide with polyurethane induction.
Flysheet waterproof up to 3000 mm of water column and excellent resistance. Made with 40D Ripstop Polyamide silicone on both sides. The double silicone gives a 20% longer useful life due to an excellent reflection of UV rays, it is 8 times more resistant to breakage than polyurethane-coated fabrics and makes water pearl and slippery on contact.
The rods are flexible which prevents their breakage in conditions of strong winds and they are pre-connected to facilitate their assembly. NSL 9mm aeronautical aluminum linkage and 37.6 cm length sections. The linkage is DAC Green Anodizing that replaces fresh water with purified water in addition to reducing phosphoric and nitric acids as well as 90% of mineral oil-based detergents in their first washing process.
Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured with sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Weight (gr.)||1640 min / 1940 max|
|Activities||Camping, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||50 x 16|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||235 x 130|
|Fixings||15 pegs / 6 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||2,4|
|Maximum Height (cm)||105|