Space Seamless 2-3P
Tent four seasons for two or three people . Very light, very fast and easy to assemble and robust, it withstands very demanding weather conditions.
Vaude recommends its use for trekkings and mountaineering in all kinds of conditions. Both under snow and blizzards, as they have great resistance and for the summer due to their good ventilation and for using only the inner tent.
Large store with two entrances and two lobbies to store the material or cook in case of bad weather. This store stands out for the great visibility it has from the outside thanks to the design of its wide entrances.
- Its structure optimizes the interior space in the head area with a greater surface for organization thanks to its almost vertical walls.
- Seamless camping tent. The fabric layers are joined with silicone without a stitched seam So there are no perforations and therefore the joint is absolutely waterproof and twice as resistant to tears and UV rays. This is why it is not necessary to seal the seam by hand .
Outer layer of very light silicone fabric , with great resistance to tearing, excellent degree of impermeability, resistance to strong winds and UV rays, being a material with a long life. In addition, silicone fabrics on both sides are 35% lighter than silicone fabrics on one side and polyurethane on the other.
- The two hallways have a roof to protect them from the rain.
- All zippers are sealed.
Interior pockets to store personal belongings.
- Dome shaped tent that adapts to all uses and terrain. This shape of tent is very versatile thanks to its quick and easy assembly, high wind stability and a good space ratio. facing surface
Double build tent. The outer layer is waterproof and is separate from the bowl. This separation causes moisture from condensation to settle on the outer layer and water does not penetrate into the store. The two layers have a joining system that allows them to be used together or just the inner tent.
Self-supporting tent that stands on its own and can be moved without having to pick it up.
It has two large hallways and two entrances with a zippered mosquito net.
Inner tent made of 15D Micro Ripstop polyamide that favors moisture transpiration and prevents condensation. The mesh areas are 20D polyester mosquito nets.
Soil with a waterproofness of 3,000 mm of water column, resistant to formic acid and aggressive fertilizers . Made with 30D thermoplastic Ripstop Polyamide with polyurethane induction.
Double waterproof roof up to 3000 mm of water column and excellent resistance. Made with 20D Ripstop Polyamide silicone on both sides. The double silicone gives a 20% longer useful life due to an excellent reflection of UV rays, is 8 times more resistant to breakage than polyurethane-coated fabrics and achieves that water permeates and slips on contact.
The rods are flexible, which prevents their breakage in high wind conditions and are pre-connected to facilitate their assembly. NFL aeronautical aluminum linkage 8.7mm and 36 cm length sections. Linkage is DAC Green Anodizing that replaces fresh water with purified water in addition to reducing phosphoric and nitric acids as well as 90% of mineral oil-based detergents in their first washing process. < / p>
- Product made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation a >, foundation that works to improve the conditions of textile company workers and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, with resource-saving manufacturing and in fair production facilities.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Weight (gr.)||1940/2140 (min/max)|
|Activities||Camping, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||46 x 19|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||231 x 165|
|Fixings||10 pegs / 4 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||5,2|
|Maximum Height (cm)||119|