Mark XT 3P
- 5 season tent for 3 people and use throughout the year in demanding trekkings and alpine outings all over the world.
- Vaude defines this store as five stations in its category with the highest level of exposure. Designed for high-demand applications at altitude and strong storms.
- Due to its low weight, impermeability, resistance to UV rays and wind-resistant structure, it is perfect for expeditions of the highest level and less demanding uses.
- Its expanded lobby gives it great versatility by being able to close in more demanding conditions or open in warmer climates. Its three entrances provide a wide variety of ways to ventilate the store.
- Quick to assemble and easy to pick up and carry.
- The use of water-repellent inflatable thread seals the seams of the outer tent , which is silicone on both sides. When it comes in contact with water, the cotton wrap swells as the humidity level rises, sealing the seam holes in the process. A water-repellent, fluorocarbon-free finish keeps the yarn from getting wet and prevents mold stains. The polyester core of the yarn makes it highly resistant to breakage. In case of heavy use or severe weather conditions, continuous heavy rain or snow, it is necessary to manually reseal with a silicone sealant.
Very light silicone fabric outer layer , with great resistance to tearing, excellent degree of impermeability, resistance to strong winds and UV rays, being a material with a long life. In addition, the fabrics silicone on both sides are 35% lighter than the fabrics silicone on one side and with polyurethane on the other.
It has a wide entrance to the interior of the store and three different entrances to the lobby, the front one has a roof to protect it from the rain.
Interior pockets to store personal items.
- The structure of the Mark tents is based on a flexible strap that embraces the entire linkage of the tent and provides independent compensation for stress loads caused by wind, snow or rain. The strap stretches where the tent has the most pressure, thus maintaining stability.
- Tripod and tunnel type tent . This hybrid construction offers greater stability and more storage space. The roof ridge withstands high snow and wind loads, enables larger apses, and offers rain-protected ventilation options. The construction is independent and offers a good balance between space and weight.
- Double construction tent . The outer layer is waterproof and is separate from the bucket. This separation means that the humidity of the condensation is deposited in the outer layer and that the water does not penetrate inside the tent.
- Self-supporting tent that stands up by itself and can be moved without having to pick it up.
- The combination of three different materials ensures an excellent microclimate inside the store. The mosquito mesh ventilation can be closed or opened as required. The fine mesh of the inner tent allows the passage of water vapor, preventing condensation. The outer 30D ripstop transfers the tension of the fabric and provides excellent space utilization.
40D Ripstop polyamide inner tent that favors moisture perspiration and prevents condensation.
Soil with a water column impermeability of 10,000 mm, resistant to formic acid and aggressive fertilizers . Made with 40D thermoplastic Ripstop Polyamide with polyurethane induction.
Flysheet waterproof up to 3000 mm of water column and excellent resistance. Made with 88% Polyamide and 12% Polyester 30 / 40D Ripstop silicone on both sides. The double silicone gives a 20% longer useful life due to an excellent reflection of UV rays, it is 8 times more resistant to breakage than polyurethane-coated fabrics and makes water pearl and slippery on contact.
The rods are flexible which prevents their breakage in high wind conditions and are pre-connected to facilitate their assembly. DAC Pressfit AI 7001 aeronautical aluminum rods of 10.2 mm and 13.2 mm and sections of 51.5 cm in length.
Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Weight (gr.)||3750 / 4100 (min/max)|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||60 x 17|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||235 x 185|
|Fixings||20 pegs / 8 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||3.8|
|Maximum Height (cm)||115|