Mark L 3P
Lightweight 3-season 3-person tent with ample interior space.
Vaude recommends its use in trekkings of any requirement as well as camping or trips.
Structure resistant to any atmospheric condition.
- Features two opposite zippered entrances and two vestibules an overhead ventilation window protected from the rain. Thanks to this excellent ventilation is achieved.
- The interior entrances have a mosquito net.
- With different lighting environments adapted to be able to sleep and live. The outer layer of the tent has been darkened for greater sleeping comfort and the interior material is light to make life easier inside.
- Outer layer of very light silicone fabric , with great resistance to tearing, excellent degree of impermeability, resistance to strong winds and UV rays, being a material with a long life.
- Zippers with sealed and waterproofed seams.
- It has four winds with collectors for each cable.
- Interior pockets to store personal belongings.
- The structure of the Mark tents is based on a flexible strap that hugs all the linkage of the tent and provides independent compensation for stress loads caused by wind, snow or rain. The strap stretches where the tent has the most pressure, thus maintaining stability.
- Tripod and tunnel type tent . This hybrid construction offers greater stability and more storage space. The roof ridge withstands high snow and wind loads, makes larger apses possible and offers rain protected ventilation options. The construction is independent and offers a good balance between space and weight.
- Double Construction Tent . The outer layer is waterproof and is separate from the bowl. This separation causes moisture from condensation to settle on the outer layer and water does not penetrate into the store.
- Self-supporting tent that stands on its own and can be moved without having to pick it up.
Inner tent made of 30D Ripstop polyester that favors moisture transpiration and prevents condensation.
Soil with an impermeability of 7,000 mm of water column, resistant to formic acid and aggressive fertilizers . Made with 70D Polyamide with polyurethane induction.
Double waterproof roof up to 3000 mm of water column and excellent resistance. Made with silicone 30D Ripstop Polyester and with polyurethane induction on the other side. The silicone gives a longer useful life due to an excellent reflection of UV rays, it is more resistant to breakage and it makes the water bead and slip on contact.
The rods are flexible, which prevents their breakage in high wind conditions, and are pre-connected to facilitate their assembly. Aeronautical aluminum rods DAC Pressfit AI 7001 of 10, 2 mm and 12.5 mm and sections 49 cm in length.
Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of textile company workers and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||2700/3000 (min/max)|
|Activities||Camping, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||50 x 25|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||230 x 165|
|Fixings||12 pegs / 6 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||3,8|
|Maximum Height (cm)||110|