Mark L 2P
Lightweight 3-season tent for 2 people with ample interior space.
Vaude recommends its use in trekking of any requirement as well as camping or traveling.
Structure resistant to any atmospheric condition.
- It has two opposing entrances with zip closure and two vestibules an upper ventilation window protected against the rain. Thanks to this excellent ventilation is achieved.
- The interior entrances have a mosquito net.
- With different lighting environments adapted to be able to sleep and live. The outer shell of the tent has been darkened for comfort when sleeping and the inner material is light to make living inside easier.
- Very light silicone fabric outer layer , with great resistance to tearing, excellent degree of impermeability, resistance to strong winds and UV rays, being a material with a long life.
- Zippers with sealed and waterproofed seams.
- It has four winds with catchers for each cable.
- Interior pockets to store personal items.
- The structure of the Mark tents is based on a flexible strap that embraces the entire linkage of the tent and provides independent compensation for stress loads caused by wind, snow or rain. The strap stretches where the tent has the most pressure, thus maintaining stability.
- Tripod and tunnel type tent . This hybrid construction offers greater stability and more storage space. The roof ridge withstands high snow and wind loads, enables larger apses, and offers rain-protected ventilation options. The construction is independent and offers a good balance between space and weight.
- Double construction tent . The outer layer is waterproof and is separate from the bucket. This separation means that the humidity of the condensation is deposited in the outer layer and that the water does not penetrate inside the tent.
- Self-supporting tent that stands up by itself and can be moved without having to pick it up.
30D Ripstop polyester inner tent that favors moisture perspiration and prevents condensation.
Soil with a water column impermeability of 7,000 mm, resistant to formic acid and aggressive fertilizers . Made with 70D Polyamide with polyurethane induction.
Flysheet waterproof up to 3000 mm of water column and excellent resistance. Made with silicone 30D Ripstop Polyester and with polyurethane induction on the other side. The silicone gives a longer useful life due to an excellent reflection of UV rays, it is more resistant to breakage and makes the water pearl and slip on contact.
The rods are flexible which prevents breakage in high wind conditions and are pre-connected to facilitate their assembly. DAC Pressfit AI 7001 aeronautical aluminum rods of 10.2 mm and 12.5 mm and sections of 49 cm in length.
Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||2460/2760 (min/max)|
|Activities||Camping, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||50 x 20|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||230 x 130|
|Fixings||12 pegs / 6 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||3|
|Maximum Height (cm)||120|