Three-season tent for 3 people to sleep comfortably.
Due to its waterproof roof and floor and its ample living space, Vaude recommends it for tourism and camping, although it can also be used for punctual field trips.
- Tent with spacious interior and two foyers to store the material or cook in case of bad weather.
Igloo type tent , multi-purpose structure par excellence valid for camping and trekking. Easy and fast assembly and high resistance to wind. Two rods cross the store diagonally optimizing the useful space.
Self-supporting structure, which allows the store to be moved without having to dismantle it.
Double build tent. The outer layer is waterproof and is separate from the bowl. This separation causes the moisture from the condensation to deposit in the outer layer and slide over it from the sides to the ground.
Two wide entrances with vestibule and waterproof zipper . Thanks to these two wide opposite entrances excellent ventilation is achieved.
The interior entrances have a mosquito net.
- With different lighting environments adapted to be able to sleep and live. The outer layer of the tent has been darkened for greater sleeping comfort and the interior material is light to make life easier inside.
It has a top ventilation window protected from rain. It is regulated by a 4-way zipper that can be opened from both sides in both directions, from above or from below.
- Zippers with sealed and waterproofed seams.
- It has four winds with collectors for each cable.
- With inside pockets.
Inner 68D polyester tray that favors moisture transpiration and prevents condensation.
The floor has a waterproofness of 5,000 mm of water column as it is made of 75D polyester with polyurethane induction.
Double roof with waterproofness of 3000 mm of water column as it is 75D polyester with polyurethane induction and a tear resistance of 12N.
Yunan aluminum rods T9 AI 6061 10.3 mm and 45 cm sections. Being flexible, its breakage is avoided in strong winds.
- Product made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the label Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||3400 min / 3600 max|
|Activities||Camping, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||55 x 22|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||215 x 165|
|Fixings||6 pegs and 4 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||3,5|
|Maximum Height (cm)||105|