Three season tent for 3 people to sleep comfortably.
Due to its waterproof ceiling and floor and its ample living space, Vaude recommends it for tourism and camping, although it can also be used for specific trips to the countryside.
- Tent with spacious interior and two lobbies to store equipment or cook in case of bad weather.
Igloo tent , a multipurpose structure par excellence valid for camping and trekking. Easy and fast assembly and high wind resistance. Two rods cross the tent diagonally optimizing the useful space.
Self-supporting structure, which allows moving the tent without having to dismantle it.
Double construction tent. The outer layer is waterproof and is separate from the bucket. This separation causes moisture from condensation to settle on the outer layer and slide over it down the sides to the ground.
Two wide entrances with vestibule and waterproof zipper . Thanks to these two wide opposite entrances excellent ventilation is achieved.
The interior entrances have a mosquito net.
- With different lighting environments adapted to be able to sleep and live. The outer shell of the tent has been darkened for comfort when sleeping and the inner material is light to make living inside easier.
It has an upper ventilation window protected against the rain. It is regulated by a 4-way zipper that can be opened from both sides in both directions, from above or below.
- Zippers with sealed and waterproofed seams.
- It has four winds with catchers for each cable.
- With inside pockets.
68D polyester inner tray that favors moisture perspiration and prevents condensation.
The floor has a water column impermeability of 5,000 mm as it is made of 75D polyester with polyurethane induction.
Flysheet with waterproofing of 3000 mm of water column as it is 75D polyester with polyurethane induction and a tear resistance of 12N.
Yunan T9 AI 6061 aluminum rods of 10.3 mm and 45 cm sections. Being flexible prevents breakage in high wind conditions.
- Product made without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are harmful to health.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||3400 min / 3600 max|
|Activities||Camping, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||55 x 22|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||215 x 165|
|Fixings||6 pegs and 4 guylines|
|Living space (m2)||3,5|
|Maximum Height (cm)||105|