Minima 2 SL
Special Price €210.90 Regular Price €279.95
Out of stock
Very compact and super light waterproof camping tent for 2 people. Very easy to assemble tunnel type tent with an excellent weight / space ratio.
- Three seasons tent for 2 people to sleep comfortably.
- It can also be valid for a single person who wants to have more living space since it has very small packaged dimensions.
- Recommended as three seasons for undemanding trekking and alpine outings due to its waterproof roof and floor and its great lightness.
- It has an entrance with a flap to cover the zipper and a small vestibule.
- It has a window in the front and another in the back which ensures good ventilation inside the tent. They all have a roof that protects them from the rain.
- Tunnel type tent, ideal construction for trekking excursions. Very easy and quick to assemble tent. The steep walls make 90% of the floor space usable. Stable although it should be oriented according to the wind in the area. The tunnel design achieves the best possible use of space in relation to weight.
- Double construction tent . The outer layer is waterproof and separate from the bucket. This separation means that the humidity of the condensation is deposited in the outer layer and the water does not penetrate inside the tent.
- The rods are mounted in the inner tent through pods.
- Inner mesh fabric tent that favors moisture perspiration and guarantees maximum ventilation.
- Floor with a waterproofing of 5,000 mm of water column made with 70D 190T / N nylon.
- Double roof waterproof up to 2,000 mm of water column made with very light and resistant 30D ripstop nylon.
- The rods are made of 7001 aluminum and are pre-connected to facilitate assembly.
- Aluminum pegs.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||33 x 16|
|Plan dimensions (cm)||136 x 310|
|Fixings||18 pegs and 2 guylines|
|Maximum Height (cm)||93|
Write Your Own Review
More from Camp