Sioux 400 XL Syn
As low as €69.90 Regular Price €95.00
Only %1 left
Very light and compact two-season sleeping bag for users up to 2.05 meters. Fiber bag for mild temperatures on trekkings, routes or campsites.
- Sleeping bag for trekking preferably in mild climates, from late spring to early autumn.
- Due to its weight and very small size, it is ideal for shelters, rural routes or trekkings where weight and volume are important.
- According to the EN1357: 2016 standard, the comfort temperature that allows a user to sleep in thermal equilibrium is 8 ºC. Limit temperature where the user sleeps in a fetal position in thermal equilibrium 3 ºC and the lowest extreme temperature that allows sleeping with risk of hypothermia is -11 ºC.
- The total length of the bag is 235 cm and is valid for users with a maximum height of 205 cm.
- Anatomical mummy cut to achieve better heat retention and reduce weight.
- The head and feet area is designed to adapt to the specific contour of the body and thus have a natural position during rest.
- Distribution of the padding in a one-layer construction sewn directly to the outer fabric. This distribution does not prevent cold spots, but it is ideal for obtaining very light bags and for warm temperatures.
- Easy-to-open zipper and long run to the bottom of the feet to facilitate entry and exit.
- Perimeter cord for adjustment in the head area.
- With inside pocket to store valuables or items that you want to have close to during sleep.
- Includes a compressible carrying bag.
- SensoFiber microfiber filling (450g) that guarantees good retention of body heat and favors the release of moisture due to its small width. This microfiber does not lose its qualities even when it gets wet, it dries quickly and is very easy to maintain.
- Exterior and interior fabric in polyester 50D 300T Ripstop, very soft and pleasant to the touch.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Activities||Camping, Travel, Trekking|
|Ready for||Spring, Summer|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||8|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||3|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-11|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||85 x 65 x 235|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||min 29 x 20 - max 34 x 20|
|Weight (gr.)||min 1100 - max 1200|
Write Your Own Review