Sioux 100 Syn
Out of stock
Only %1 left
A very light and compact station sleeping bag. Fiber bag for mild temperatures on trekkings, routes or campsites.
- Sleeping bag for trekkings preferably in summer since its comfort temperature is 11 degrees. Due to its weight and small size it is ideal for shelters, rural routes or trekkings where weight and volume are important.
- According to DIN EN 13537, it allows a man to sleep without feeling cold at 11ºC, a woman in a fetal position at 7ºC and provides protection against freezing down to -5ºC.
Technology and features:
- Mummy-type sack specially designed to optimize body heat retention.
- The hood has an anatomical shape that adapts to the head plus a drawstring to adjust it. The foot area also has a 3D shape that adapts to the contour.
- Two-layer internal construction preventing the appearance of cold spots and improving insulation.
- The zipper is double so it can be opened and closed both inside and outside the bag.
- It has an interior pocket to store essential items.
- Includes carry bag with compression straps.
- Made with SensoFiber microfiber that guarantees good body heat retention and favors the release of moisture due to its narrow width. This microfiber does not lose its qualities even if it gets wet, it dries quickly and it is very easy to maintain.
- All of its fabrics are exceptionally soft and pleasant to the touch in addition to the Bluesign standard, the world's strictest textile standard for environmental protection, consumer protection and workplace safety .
- The outer fabric is 100% 50D 300T Ripstop Polyester, the lining is made of 100% 50D 310T Polyester and the padding is SensoFiber 3D polyester.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Green Vaude product. This badge is only awarded to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, dyes that are not aggressive with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production badge is linked to the Bluesign label.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||11|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||7|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-5|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||75*50*210|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||20*15 // 15*15|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude