Säntis 450 SYN
Only 10 left
Fiber-filled sleeping bag designed for hikers and climbers. Lightweight jacket with elastic areas and opening for the arms.
- Fiber sleeping bag designed for cold temperatures such as autumn or spring.
- At the knees it has a wide elastic area that allows great mobility inside whether sleeping or sitting.
- It has an outlet for the arms on both sides, which allows you to live in the bag with your arms out, as when cooking or reading. This opening can also be used to pass the rope during rock climbing or bivouac.
- This comfort of use makes it ideal for trekking or multi-day excursions as well as mountaineering or climbing.
- According to the EN1357: 2016 standard, the comfort temperature that allows a user to sleep in thermal equilibrium is 7 ºC. Limit temperature where the user sleeps in a fetal position in thermal equilibrium 3 ºC and the lowest extreme temperature that allows sleeping with risk of hypothermia is 11 ºC.
- The total length of the bag is 220 cm and is valid for users with a maximum height of 190 cm.
- Anatomical mummy cut to achieve better heat retention and reduce weight.
- The head and feet area is designed to adapt to the specific contour of the body and thus have a natural position during rest.
- Distribution of the filling in a 2-layer construction. A padding layer is sewn to the outer fabric and another to the inside. Both layers are staggered between them to avoid cold spots.
- Easy-to-open zipper and long run to the bottom of the feet to facilitate entry and exit.
- Inner collar with ergonomic design and perimeter adjustment cord in the head area.
- With inside pocket to store valuables or items that you want to have close to during sleep.
- Includes a compressible carrying bag.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric (30g / m2, 15d / 15d) that is very light, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. It has a silky smooth touch.
- Polyamide inner fabric.
- Polyester filling.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||7|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||3|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-11|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||80 x 50 x 220|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||min 20 x 20 - max 30 x 20|
|Weight (gr.)||min 850 - max 900|
Write Your Own Review