Rotstein 450 DWN
Special Price €269.90 Regular Price €370.00
Only 10 left
Sustainable down sleeping bag designed for excursions on cold days. Very light, comfortable and compact bag for transport.
- Down sleeping bag designed for cold temperatures such as autumn or winter.
- Being very light and compact thanks to the down filling, it is ideal for trekking or multi-day excursions . It can also be used in mountaineering or traveling.
- According to the EN1357: 2016 standard, the comfort temperature that allows a user to sleep in thermal equilibrium is -2 ºC. Limit temperature where the user sleeps in a fetal position in thermal equilibrium -8ºC and the lowest extreme temperature that allows them to sleep with risk of hypothermia is -26ºC.
- The total length of the bag can be varied between 25 and 30 cm by means of an adjustment cord in the area of the feet with a maximum height of 235 cm. This allows it to be adapted to a majority of users.
- Anatomical mummy cut to achieve better heat retention and reduce weight.
- The head and feet area is designed to adapt to the specific contour of the body and thus have a natural position during rest.
- Distribution of the boom by partitions in H that prevent the boom from moving or migrating to other partitions.
- Easy-to-open zipper and long run to the bottom of the feet to facilitate entry and exit.
- Inner collar with ergonomic design and perimeter cord for adjustment in the head area.
- With inside pocket to store valuables or items that you want to have close to during sleep.
- Includes a compressible and waterproof carrying bag and an organic cotton storage bag.
- 800 cuin (90/10, 450g) duck down filling with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down Plus water repellent treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons. With 90% down and 10% duck feather.
- Very soft, light and soft to the touch 20D recycled polyester main fabric.
- Inner fabric in 15D Taffeta polyamide.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have been used in the manufacture of the product.
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||-2|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-8|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-26|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||80 x 50 x 200-235|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||min 25 x 20 - max 36 x 22|
|Weight (gr.)||min 950 - max 1050|
Write Your Own Review