Navajo 900 Syn
As low as €89.90 Regular Price €120.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Straight cut fiber sack. I take 3 stations for trekking or camping that can also join with another of the Vaude Navajo family and become a blanket.
- Sleeping bag three seasons for trekking, hiking or camping.
- Can be used as a blanket when fully opened.
- You can also combine and join two bags through the zippers to make a double bag. It can be attached to any bag from the Navajo family of Vaude.
- According to DIN EN 13537, it allows a woman to sleep without cold feeling at 2ºC, a man in a fetal position at -3ºC and provides protection against freezing down to -20ºC.
- Two-layer internal construction preventing the appearance of cold spots and improving insulation.
- Straight cut bag specially designed to offer more legroom.
- Very long zipper that allows you to open the bag and use it as a blanket. In the part of the head it has two zippers to facilitate the adjustment and use with pillow.
- With a drawstring with a tanca in the upper perimeter in the head area.
- Has an interior pocket for small valuables.
- Includes a carry bag with zipper compression straps.
- 50D 300T Ripstop polyester outer fabric.
- 50D 310T polyester lining.
- 3D fiber polyester filling.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Green Vaude product. This badge is only awarded to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, dyes that are not aggressive with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production badge is linked to the Bluesign label.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||2|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-3|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-20|
|Length x Shoulder x Hip x Foot (cm)||220*80*220*80|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||35*25 / 50*25|
Write Your Own Review