Alpli Adjust 400 SYN
As low as €69.90 Regular Price €90.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Sleeping bag for children with fiber filling and variable height. Designed for campsites, trips or not very demanding excursions.
- Fiber sleeping bag designed for moderate temperatures such as autumn or spring.
- The total length of the jacket can be varied by 25 cm by means of a drawstring in the foot area with a maximum height of 160 cm. This allows to be adapted to children between 105 and 135 cm tall, who can be between 3 and 8 years old more or less.
- The bag does not follow the EN1357: 2016 standard and has a temperature of use above 4º C. As children have a different thermal regulation than adults, it must be taken into account that they must sleep inside with appropriate clothing.
- Comfortable bag ideal for trekking or multi-day excursions as well as in campsites.
- Anatomical mummy cut to achieve better heat retention and reduce weight.
- The head and feet area is designed to adapt to the specific contour of the body and thus have a natural position during rest.
- Distribution of the padding in a one-layer construction sewn directly to the outer fabric. This distribution does not prevent cold spots, but it is ideal for obtaining very light bags and for warm temperatures.
- Easy-to-open zipper and long run to the bottom of the feet to facilitate entry and exit.
- Inner collar with ergonomic design.
- With inside pocket to store valuables or items that you want to have close to during sleep.
- Includes a compressible carrying bag.
- SensoFiber microfiber filling that guarantees good retention of body heat and favors the release of moisture due to its small width. This microfiber does not lose its qualities even when it gets wet, it dries quickly and is very easy to maintain.
- Polyester 50D 300T Ripstop outer fabric.
- Inner fabric in polyester 50D 300T.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Activities||Camping, Travel, Trekking|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||4|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||65 x 40 x (135-160)|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||min 33 x 22 - max 43 x 22|
|Weight (gr.)||min 850 - max 900|
Write Your Own Review