Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Down jacket for women that Trango recommends for mountaineering and climbing. With 500 cuin pen, adapted to the female anatomy and cold temperatures.
- Bag for women with tight dimensions and a specific design. Trangoworld recommends its use in mountaineering, high mountain and climbing.
- According to the UNE EN 13537 standard, the comfort temperature is 0ºC that allows a user to sleep in thermal equilibrium. The limit temperature is -6ºC where the user sleeps in a fetal position in thermal equilibrium. And the extreme temperature is -24 ºC , the lowest to allow her to sleep with risk of hypothermia.
- To improve the insulation it incorporates a padded thermal collar and double zipper with thermal boudins.
- Top opening with tanca girdle.
- With compression sleeve, which reduces the volume of the bag inside the bag.
- To improve its use it has an interior pocket for valuables.
- In the inner part of the bag it has an intense reflective SOS color in case of emergency.
- 240 Ripstop nylon fabric with D / P coating.
- Padding with 70/30 feather. The ratio between down and goose feather, expressed in percentages, being 70% down and 30% feather .
- The CUIN is 500 , a unit of measure that expresses the expandability of 30 g of down in inches. The higher this value, the greater the thermal insulation measured in accordance with the UNE EN 13537 standard.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||0|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-6|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-24|
|Length x Shoulder x Hip x Foot (cm)||76*50*195|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||19*38|
Write Your Own Review