Out of stock
Only %1 left
Down jacket for women that Trango recommends for mountaineering and climbing. With 500 cuin pen, adapted to the female anatomy and cold temperatures.
- Bag for women with tight dimensions and a specific design. Trangoworld recommends its use in mountaineering, high mountain and climbing.
- According to the UNE EN 13537 standard, the comfort temperature is 0ºC that allows a user to sleep in thermal equilibrium. The limit temperature is -6ºC where the user sleeps in a fetal position in thermal equilibrium. And the extreme temperature is -24 ºC , the lowest to allow her to sleep with risk of hypothermia.
- To improve the insulation it incorporates a padded thermal collar and double zipper with thermal boudins.
- Top opening with tanca girdle.
- With compression sleeve, which reduces the volume of the bag inside the bag.
- To improve its use it has an interior pocket for valuables.
- In the inner part of the bag it has an intense reflective SOS color in case of emergency.
- 240 Ripstop nylon fabric with D / P coating.
- Padding with 70/30 feather. The ratio between down and goose feather, expressed in percentages, being 70% down and 30% feather .
- The CUIN is 500 , a unit of measure that expresses the expandability of 30 g of down in inches. The higher this value, the greater the thermal insulation measured in accordance with the UNE EN 13537 standard.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||0|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-6|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-24|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||76*50*195|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||19*38|
Write Your Own Review