Raid Adventure US
As low as €208.00 Regular Price €272.90
Only %1 left
Feather bag 95/5 and 800 cuins. Very versatile and perfect for aerobic sports due to its low weight, breathability and good insulation
- According to the UNE EN 13537 standard, the comfort temperature is 5ºC where a user can sleep in thermal equilibrium . The limit temperature is 0ºC where the user sleeps in a fetal position in thermal equilibrium and the extreme temperature is -16ºC , the lowest temperature that allows sleeping with risk of hypothermia .
- Bag belonging to the Trangoworld Impulse product range, designed for aerobic sports such as trail running, mountain biking, mountaineering or cross-country skiing although it can also be used for less demanding activities such as < / strong> trekking or hiking.
- Thanks to its specific design without seams in the friction zones, the selection of the best and more Robust fabrics and special protection in the areas of greatest wear, this bag manages to be breathable, light, waterproof and facilitates movements.
- To improve insulation, it incorporates a padded thermal collar with a top opening with a tanka cord and zipper cover.
- With compression sleeve that reduces the volume of the bag inside the bag.
- To improve its use it has an interior pocket for valuables and a double zipper.
- In the inner part of the bag it has an intense reflective SOS color in case of emergency.
- Polyamide 20D / 391T water resist fabric to keep the pen in good condition and prevent its loss. In addition to insulating the pen against humidity and external dew.
- Filled with 260 gr of 95/5 feather, 95% down and 5% goose feather.
- The unit of measure CUIN is 800 and expresses the expandability of 30 g of down in inches. The higher this value, the greater the thermal insulation measured in accordance with the UNE EN 13537 standard.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||5|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||0|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-16|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||80*55*228|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||17*32|
Write Your Own Review
More from Trangoworld