As low as €306.90 Regular Price €410.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Sleeping bags with hydrophobic down 650 cuins. Recommended for intense cold conditions in any type of activity.
- Medium weight bag for any use, thanks to its great insulation and wide dimensions. Rab recommends its use for mountaineering, expeditions, trekking or hiking in conditions of intense cold.
- The regular sized sleeping bag is for people up to 1.85 meters tall. The large size XL is for people up to 2 meters.
- The European standard EN13537 that regulates the thermal performance of sleeping bags cannot be applied to this bag because this standard applies to bags with a maximum fill weight of 800g. This bag has a filling weight of 900gr. Apart from this regulation, Rab applies parallel temperature studies to all its bags to its bags. In this bag Rab recommends a temperature limit of -18ºC.
- Available in left zipper and right zipper. Two bags with opposite zippers can be joined together.
- Wide semi-straight mummy cut to have freedom of movement inside.
- The foot area is wide and angled so that the feet have a natural position during rest.
- Distribution of the plume by trapezoidal partitions that prevent the plume from moving or migrating to other partitions.
- YKK zipper with anti-snag system and a length of 3/4 over the total. Protective thermal band along the entire length of the zipper, improving insulation and preventing snags from the trolley.
- Thermal and ergonomic collar filled with feathers in the neck area to improve insulation by sealing the heat inside the bag.
- Perimetric adjustment cord in the hood area.
- Inner pocket with YKK zipper to store items of value or that you want to keep close while you sleep.
- Sold with a large cotton bag for storage and another compressive bag for transport during outings.
- European down with hydrophobic treatment of 650 cuins (900 gr) that provides an excellent level of insulation without increasing its weight. It includes the fluorocarbon-free technology developed in collaboration with Nikwax, with this treatment the down absorbs less water and dries more quickly. The pen has been assembled by hand in the UK.
- Recycled Pertex Quantum outer fabric (50g/m2, DWR, 30dD) very light, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between strength and lightness. With fluorocarbon free DWR water repellent treatment.
- Recycled nylon inner fabric (38g/m2, 20D) very light.
- RDS certified feather (Responsible Down Standard) which ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Activities||Camping, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-18|
|Length x Shoulder x Hip x Foot (cm)||Regular 215 x 160 x 134 x 108 - XL 230 x 162 x 136 x 110|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||45 x 24|
|Weight (gr.)||Regular 1530 - XL 1610|
|Filling weight||Regular 900 - XL 960|
|Made in||United Kingdom|
Write Your Own Review