As low as €279.90 Regular Price €350.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Sleeping bags with hydrophobic down 650 cuins recommended for mid-autumn cold conditions in any type of activity. Available in wider and longer version.
- Sleeping bag for any use, thanks to its great insulation and wide dimensions. Rab recommends its use for mountaineering, trekking or camping in medium cold conditions.
- The regular sized sleeping bag is for people up to 1.85 meters tall. The large size XL is for people up to 2 meters.
- According to the UNE EN 13537 standard, the comfort temperature that allows a user to sleep in thermal equilibrium is 1 ºC. Limit temperature where the user sleeps in the fetal position in thermal equilibrium -5ºC and the lowest extreme temperature that allows him to sleep with risk of hypothermia is -22ºC. Apart from this regulation, Rab applies studies to its bags of temperatures parallel to all its sacks. In this bag, Rab recommends a limit use temperature of -5ºC.
- It is manufactured in a Wide version that is wider and more spacious than the normal one.
- Available in left zipper and right zipper. Two bags with opposite zippers can be joined together.
- Wide semi-straight mummy cut to have freedom of movement inside.
- The foot area is wide and angled so that the feet have a natural position during rest.
- Distribution of the plume by trapezoidal partitions that prevent the plume from moving or migrating to other partitions.
- YKK zipper with anti-snag system and a length of 3/4 over the total. Protective thermal band along the entire length of the zipper, improving insulation and preventing snags from the trolley.
- Thermal and ergonomic collar filled with feathers in the neck area to improve insulation by sealing the heat inside the bag.
- Perimetric adjustment cord in the hood area.
- Inner pocket with YKK zipper to store items of value or that you want to keep close while you sleep.
- Sold with a large cotton bag for storage and another compressive bag for transport during outings.
- European down with hydrophobic treatment of 650 cuins (500 gr) that provides an excellent level of insulation without increasing its weight. It includes the fluorocarbon-free technology developed in collaboration with Nikwax, with this treatment the down absorbs less water and dries more quickly. The pen has been assembled by hand in the UK.
- Recycled Pertex Quantum outer fabric (50g/m2, DWR, 30dD) very light, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between strength and lightness. With fluorocarbon free DWR water repellent treatment.
- Recycled nylon inner fabric (38g/m2, 20D) very light.
- RDS certified feather (Responsible Down Standard) which ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Activities||Camping, Travel, Trekking|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||1|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-5|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-22|
|Length x Shoulder x Hip x Foot (cm)||Regular 215 x 160 x 134 x 108 - XL 230 x 162 x 136 x 110 - Wide 215 x 180 x 146 x 116 - XL Wide: 230 - 182 - 148 - 118|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||Regular 35 x 20 - XL 37 x 24|
|Weight (gr.)||Regular 1060 - XL 1125 - Wide 1125 - XL Wide 1185|
|Filling weight||Regular 500 - XL 540|
|Made in||United Kingdom|
Write Your Own Review