Alpine Pro 800
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Sleeping bag with 650 cuins hydrophobic down and water resistant outer fabric. Ideal for intense cold conditions in any type of activity.
- Medium weight sleeping bag for any use thanks to its great insulation, ample dimensions and a good balance between comfort, weight and warmth.
- Rab recommends its use for mountaineering, expeditions, trekking or hiking in conditions of intense cold and use in the mountains throughout the year.
- The medium / standard size bag is for users of maximum 1.85 m. For taller people and up to 2 m. size XL is required.
- The European standard EN13537 that regulates the thermal performance of sleeping bags cannot be applied to this bag because this standard applies to bags with a filling weight of at most 800g. Parallel to this regulation, Rab applies temperature studies to its bags parallel to all its bags. In this bag, Rab recommends a minimum use temperature of -18ºC.
- Wide mummy cut to have freedom of movement inside. In addition, the foot area is wide and angled so that the feet have a natural position during rest.
- Distribution of the boom by trapezoidal partitions to eliminate cold spots.
- Zipper of the YKK brand with a length of 3/4 on the total. Protective thermal strip along the entire zipper, improving insulation and preventing trolleys snagging.
- Thermal collar and perimeter cord for adjustment in the hood area. In addition to improve insulation it has an extra thermal adjustment band for the neck.
- With inside pocket to store valuable items or that you want to have close by during sleep.
- Sold with a large cotton bag for storage and another compressive dry bag for transport during the outings.
- 650FP European duck down (800 gr.) with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down hydrophobic treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons . The pen has been assembled by hand in the UK.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric (58g / m2, DWR 80/20, 30d / 30d, 1000 HH) that prevents the loss of down, is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Ultralight fabric, resistant to water with a waterproofing of 1000 mm of water column.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon lining.
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-18|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||Standard 70 x 41 x 215 (52 in hip) - XL 72 x 42 x 230 (54 in hip)|
|Weight (gr.)||Standard 1411 - XL 1496|
|Filling weight||Standard 800 - XL 855|
|Made in||United Kingdom|
Write Your Own Review
More from Rab