As low as €279.90 Regular Price €350.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- The Alpine 600 is a premium duck down bag with a slim fitting shape. Featuring Pertex Quantum fabric and recycled nylon, it offers a good balance of comfort, weight and warmth for cold temperatures on alpine missions.
- Men's sleeping bag ideal for use in mountaineering and trekking.
- 20D Pertex Quantum nylon ripstop (36gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR.
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm).
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish.
- Weight saving chevron baffle design on upper torso, reduces down migration and optimises core warmth..
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth.
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket.
- 3-dimensional shaped down filled neck collar to seal in warmth.
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth.
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture.
- European goose down filling with hydrophobic Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries more quickly as well as being free of fluorocarbons. Ecological down with an excellent level of insulation in a minimum weight.
- Very light Pertex Quantum outer fabric, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between strength and lightness. Its tightly woven ripstop nylon construction makes the fabric soft and packable.
- RDS certified feather (Responsible Down Standard) which ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||-5|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-12|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-32|
|Made in||United Kingdom|
Write Your Own Review