TRK Lavik STX woman
As low as €108.90 Regular Price €150.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Women's shoes for quick outings. Versatile footwear valid for trekking, mountaineering or travel. Sneakers with good grip, comfort and stability.
- Technical and robust women's shoes very versatile for mountaineering and trekking.
- Footwear designed to offer a good grip on any ascent or quick exit as well as serving for any adventure as it is waterproof and breathable.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 6 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 6 is for trekking shoes for long walks in the field, difficult trails or walking with heavy loads. They offer a perfect fit, optimal protection and stability for long walks.
- A sole edge extended throughout the shoe ensures stability as well as protection against abrasion and shocks.
- The lacing adjustment system provides excellent support.
- In the instep it has small ventilation holes.
- Heel grip loop.
- Vibram Fuga sole for high traction and stability. Its pattern and spacing prevents the accumulation of particles, improving contact with the ground. Heel design improves ground contact and stability.
- Strong Vibram Megagrip rubber compound that ensures grip on dry and wet surfaces.
- Lightweight EVA midsole with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Made with 20% recycled material.
- Extra breathable OrthoLite Eco Plush insoles that prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odors. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper sole material consists of 50% recycled polyester.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as in the use of fossil raw materials.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have also been used in the manufacture of the product.
- The shoes are made of lightweight and durable microfiber .
- With ecological, waterproof Sympatex membrane (> 45000mm water column), totally windproof and highly breathable. Made of 100% recycled materials, 100% recycled polyester, skin friendly and not dangerous for health. Made in Europe, PTFE-free and Bluesign certified.
- The upper part of the shoe is knitted to improve wearing comfort.
- The midsole is made of 20% recycled material.
- The inner lining is polyester made from 100% recycled raw materials.
- Product under the tag , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking, Via Ferrata|
|Weight (gr.)||660 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review