TRK Lavik STX woman
As low as €107.40 Regular Price €150.00
Only %1 left
Women's shoes for quick outings. Versatile footwear valid for trekking, mountaineering or travel. Sneakers with good grip, comfort and stability.
- Technical and robust women's shoes very versatile for mountaineering and trekking.
- Footwear designed to offer a good grip on any ascent or quick exit as well as serving for any adventure as it is waterproof and breathable.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 6 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 6 is for trekking shoes for long walks in the field, difficult trails or walking with heavy loads. They offer a perfect fit, optimal protection and stability for long walks.
- A sole edge extended throughout the shoe ensures stability as well as protection against abrasion and shocks.
- The lacing adjustment system provides excellent support.
- In the instep it has small ventilation holes.
- Heel grip loop.
- Vibram Fuga sole for high traction and stability. Its pattern and spacing prevents the accumulation of particles, improving contact with the ground. Heel design improves ground contact and stability.
- Strong Vibram Megagrip rubber compound that ensures grip on dry and wet surfaces.
- Lightweight EVA midsole with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Made with 20% recycled material.
- Extra breathable OrthoLite Eco Plush insoles that prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odors. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper sole material consists of 50% recycled polyester.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as in the use of fossil raw materials.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have also been used in the manufacture of the product.
- The shoes are made of lightweight and durable microfiber .
- With ecological, waterproof Sympatex membrane (> 45000mm water column), totally windproof and highly breathable. Made of 100% recycled materials, 100% recycled polyester, skin friendly and not dangerous for health. Made in Europe, PTFE-free and Bluesign certified.
- The upper part of the shoe is knitted to improve wearing comfort.
- The midsole is made of 20% recycled material.
- The inner lining is polyester made from 100% recycled raw materials.
- Product under the tag , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking, Via Ferrata|
|Weight (gr.)||660 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review