Very versatile women's technical shoes for approach, any outing in the mountains, technical ascents and descents or trips.
Footwear designed to offer grip on any ascent or trip, whether on dry, wet, rocky or slippery terrain.
A sole edge extended throughout the shoe ensures stability as well as protection against abrasion and shock.
The clever lace adjustment system provides excellent support and optimal pressure distribution on the instep and toe.
Reinforcements in the middle area of the upper to achieve greater resistance to abrasion and give the shoe a longer life.
Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made of rigid and recyclable thermoplastic polyurethane.
V-Flow 8 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 8 is for approach footwear in alpine or medium mountain routes, climbing with access in rough terrain, via ferrata or to secure. Light, resistant and rigid footwear with a perfect fit.
Additional laces in different color are included.
- Heel grip loop.
- Multifunctional and high performance Vibram Predator II sole. Comfortable sole with great tractor grip and offering an optimal balance between stability and flexibility to adapt to different types of terrain. Its drawing prevents the accumulation of particles, improving contact with the ground. The toe area is flat to improve grip with the surface of the rocks.
- Strong Vibram Megagrip rubber compound that ensures grip on dry and wet surfaces.
- Dual-density EVA midsole, slightly harder and firmer in the midfoot and forefoot to improve stability. And a little softer with a shock absorption system in the heel area that improves ride comfort.
- Extra breathable OrthoLite Eco Plush insoles that prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odors. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper sole material consists of 50% recycled polyester.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as in the use of fossil raw materials.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have also been used in the manufacture of the product.
- The shoes are made of ecological water-repellent Terracare leather together with a technical mesh that is hydrophobic .
- The midsole is made of 20% recycled material.
- The inner lining is polyester made from 50% recycled raw materials.
- The laces are made exclusively from 100% recycled material.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Terracare leather is processed according to the highest environmental standards using only safe chemicals to avoid harm to people or the planet. It comes from ox skin from exclusive farms in northern Germany where the animal is protected and its welfare is taken care of.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Terracare|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking, Via Ferrata|
|Weight (gr.)||690 (pair)|