TVL Asfalt DUALFLEX Nature
As low as €104.90 Regular Price €150.00
Only %1 left
Ecologically manufactured shoes perfect for daily use on the bike and also for walking. Innovative and multifunctional, with good ventilation and pedal traction.
- Very comfortable and elegant shoes to use both on a bicycle and for walking on a daily basis.
- Ideal for medium and long bicycle trips as well as small daily trips in the city or countryside as they ensure good grip and efficient transfer of power to the pedal.
- Its innovative DUALFLEX sole makes the shoes very comfortable to wear on a daily basis.
- V-Flow 4 stability index. The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 4 is for cycling footwear for cycling trips or for city biking. In addition to having efficient power transfer to the pedal, they also offer the flexibility to walk in total comfort.
- Ventilation holes on the side, toe box and tongue keep your feet well ventilated and comfortable.
- Removable insoles with anatomical shape.
- Vaude TVL Flat DUALFLEX sole that creates stiffness and efficient power transmission for pedaling and flexibility for comfortable walking. The sole becomes stiffer with downward pressure when pedaling and more flexible with rocking forward of the foot when walking. With a flexible pattern with marked profiles that ensure a comfortable footprint when walking and a good grip on both the pedal and the ground.
- The DUALFLEX system performs 200% more pedal power than standard athletic shoes and is 60% more comfortable when walking than standard cycling shoes. According to the TU Chemnitz study "Shoe flexing performance during cycling".
- With a lightweight midsole with shock absorption system thanks to its three materials: rigid nylon from the heel to the end of the arch of the foot, flexible double carbon in the area of the pad and the toe box, which is framed by soft thermoplastic polyurethane.
- SUPTraction R20 outsole made of a mixture of 20% recycled rubber compounds to achieve a perfect grip and great durability. SUPtraction is a Swiss company exclusively dedicated to developing technical soles.
- The shoes are made of polyester made of 40% recycled material.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have been used in the manufacture of the product.
- Totally PVC-free product.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape|
|Activities||Cycling, Daily life|
|Weight (gr.)||730 (par)|
Write Your Own Review