Men's UBN Redmont 2.0 RC
As low as €85.90 Regular Price €120.00
Only %1 left
Summer, sporty and totally ecological men's shoes. Being very comfortable to wear and having a modern and elegant design, they can be used at any time in an active life.
- Men's shoes for daily use or travel. Their comfort means that they can be used in any daily activity such as going to work, for free time, outdoor life or travel.
- Their light fabrics make them ideal for summer or hot climates.
- They have an informal, elegant and modern design that brings them closer to both the city and nature.
- V-Flow 4 stability index. The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 4 is the perfect footwear for everyday use and active life, whether at work, on the road or in the great outdoors. It has an exceptionally comfortable footprint.
- The lacing adjustment system provides excellent support.
- Removable insole with anatomical shape made with natural fibers combined with natural latex.
- Very comfortable and grippy Vaude Urban Sneaker II recycled cork sole perfect for an active and modern lifestyle. Plastic-free and made from bio-based natural rubber and recycled materials.
- The sole is removable and fully recyclable. For this reason, it can be easily replaced with a new sole.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have also been used in the manufacture of the product.
- The shoes are made of biodegradable chrome-free tanned leather and organic cotton.
- The eyelets of the laces are made of aluminum.
- Product totally free of synthetic plastics.
- Made with natural fibers under the Global Standard for Organic Textiles (GOTS). Organic fibers are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, insecticides or herbicides to maintain the health of ecosystems, soils and people.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, GOTS, Green Shape, Terracare|
|Weight (gr.)||680 (par)|
Write Your Own Review